Dibond is a composite panel made of two thin layers of aluminum and polyethylene foam in between. It is characterized by high strength with low weight and resistance to weathering. The material of the printed signs is environmentally friendly and non-toxic. Due to its modern appearance Dibond is ideal for residential, office, and outdoor applications.
Direct UV printing allows printing directly onto the Dibond composite substrate, which is 3 mm thick. Dibond is the ideal base for your photographs as it is lightweight and very rigid thanks to its construction: two aluminum plates cover a black polyethylene plate for optimal strength. These photographs taken directly on Dibond are extremely durable, even outdoors or in your kitchen or bathroom.
What are the benefits of printing on Dibond?
- High material stability and strength, suitable for very large formats
- The finest details are reproduced in high vividness with UV protection.
- Printing on Dibond of any size up to 200 x 300 cm.
- Can be designed with or without ready-made hangers
- Used by photographers to print their photos, panoramas for participation in photo exhibitions, presentations, and all kinds of creative events.
- Ideal for the design of facades and interiors of sales areas, advertising signs, and signage.
Without the shape and size restrictions that other companies have, your Dibond composite image will be exactly the way you want it! Get square, panoramic, horizontal, or vertical photo prints on Dibond that are perfect for your space, images, and preferences on the degitekprinting.com website!
What is Dibond used for?
- Due to its strength and durability, Dibond is commonly used for wall decoration, art prints, wall art, and modular paintings.
- Photographers often use Dibond panels for full-color printing of their medium and large format photographs, panoramas to participate in photo exhibitions, presentations, and all kinds of creative events.
- Facade Dibond cassettes with full-color UV printing are widely used in the design of facades and interiors of sales areas.
- It is ideal as a base for images and infographics. Large format printing on sheets can be seen every day on all types of outdoor advertising structures.
- Recently, many designers and architects have often started using Dibond panels for indoor use as partitions. Such a partition not only perfectly absorbs sound and vibrations, but also, when applying full-color images, can have a pleasant aesthetic function.
- Every year, printing photographs and graphics on Dibond continue to gain more and more popularity.
Dibond can be used for both indoor and outdoor use. Aluminum is a corrosion-resistant metal and the inner plastic core does not rot or corrode, making Dibond an excellent substrate for outdoor use. One of the precautions we have when using Dibond outdoors is to make sure it is installed with other materials that will not rust. Metal screws and bolts that are prone to rust can cause rust to the area around them and affect your Dibond markings.